A few weeks back, my friend Honey, from youtube, discussed doing a collab together with the new Milani Bella eye shadows. Honey came up with the brilliant plan for each of us to incorporate them in two very different looks; she would create a sultry evening look with a vibrant pop, and I would do a bright daytime look. We both have used mostly drugstore/drugstore priced items for our tutorials. To see my spin using this beautiful shadows click on the video below.
For my makeup look I used the following products:
– Coastal Scents Step 1 Eye Primer
– Nyx Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base in Skintone
– A bright yellow shadow from the Coastal Scents 252 ultimate eye shadow palette
– Milani Bella Rose Eye Shadow
– Loreal Eye Shadow Infallible in Liquid Diamond
– Milani Bella Navy Eye Shadow
– Milani Bella Ivory Eye Shadow
– Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx
– Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
– Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter in 230 Fair/Light
(For brows not demonstrated in the video, I used Covergirl brow pencil in Midnight Brown and Salon Perfect Brow Sculpting Gel.)
– Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
– Rimmel London 021 Sun Light Natural Bronzer
– Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 025 Peach Parfait
Please check out Honey’s stunning fall sultry smokey with a pop of color look here on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YITmrfiQGYg
I would like to extend a big thank you to Honey for coming up with this collab and inviting me to participate and helping me with naming my look. I had a blast playing with new goodies with such a dear friend.
Have you ladies tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Are you excited about the new Milani bella eye shadows? I know we are!!
FTC: I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED BY ANY OF THE SAID COMPANIES. ALL THOUGHTS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN, UNBIASED. I GIVE MY HONEST OPINION.
COLLAGE PHOTO WAS CREATED BY HONEY, AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN HER PERMISSION TO USE IT FOR THIS POST.