I was simply enchanted when Too Faced released their Country eye shadow palette this year. The selection of shadows beckoned to me, or so it seemed at the time – a perfect combination of neutrals and pastels!! I just couldn’t resist purchasing this beauty (the packaging is just darling, to boot!!). However, months later I realize I have used it maybe but once or twice; for shame!!!
Now with the summer season over, I will be deviating from its bright tones and reaching for neutrals, and other shades more suited for autumn and winter. I believe shadows in this palette will be perfect to play with for this season, thus I will be implementing it more in some tutorials starting today.
I found inspiration in my birthstone (September), sapphire for this look. To see how I created such a makeup look, please click the video below!
What I used:
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
– Nyx Eye Shadow Base in Skintone
– Too Faced Country Eye Shadow Palette (the shadows Blue Bird, Nashville, and Cowboy Take Me Away)
– Maybelline Eyestudio Eye Shadow Duo in Downtown Denim (the light blue)
– Urban Decay Naked Basics Dual Eyeliner in Crave
– Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black
– L’oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara Black Brown
– Rimmel London Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter in 230 Fair/Light
– Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
– Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
– EM Cosmetics Lipstick in Cabana Beige
Most of the products in this tutorial are higher end. If you would like me to do a similar look with more affordable options, drugstore priced, please let me know. I will be happy to accommodate my readers/viewers.
Have you tried the Too Faced country palette? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear what you think of it!
FTC: I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED BY ANY OF THE SAID COMPANIES FOR THIS VIDEO/POST. ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN UNBIASED. THE ITEMS WERE PURCHASED BY ME WITH MY OWN MONEY.
AUTHORS NOTE: THIS IS IN NOT A REVIEW.