Some weeks past, I ran into our neighbor lady and she saw my makeup and had asked if I had done a tutorial. That day, I was just playing with some new Colour Pop shadows I had purchased. I told her no, I had not.
I have been wanting to do something similar to share with everyone, as I also liked how it turned out. To watch me create this icy, cool, blues makeup look, please feel free to watch the video below!
For my makeup look I used the following products:
– Coastal Scents Step 1 Eye Primer
– Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tenacious Teal (for eye shadow base)
– ColourPop Rex Super Shock Shadow
– ColourPop Sugar Super Shock Shadow
– Milani Bella Ivory Satin Matte Eye Shadow
(For brows, not demonstrated in the video, I used Covergirl brow pencil in Midnight Brown and Salon Perfect Brow Sculpting Gel.)
– Jordana 12 Hr Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point
– L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Water Proof Mascara in Black
– Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
– Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
– Maybelline Master Glaze in Make A Mauve
– wet n wild Fergie Rose Champagne Glow Shimmer Palette
– Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in #17
I think my favorite part in this look is how the Colour Pop’s eye shadow, Sugar, reflects and brightens off of Rex. I really like how it all came together!
What kind of makeup looks to you like to put together? Feel free to comment with your thoughts!!
FTC: I AM NOT REQUIRED TO POST THIS VIDEO/BLOG POST BY SAID COMPANIES. I AM NOT BEING PAID BY SAID COMPANIES FOR THIS VIDEO/BLOG POST. ALL PRODUCTS (MINUS THE COASTAL SCENTS BRUSHES USED IN THE TUTORIAL VIDEO – I WON THOSE IN A CONTEST) WERE PURCHASED BY ME WITH MY OWN MONEY. I DO RECEIVE DISCOUNT, FROM COLOUR POP WHEN SOMEONE MAKES MENTION OF MYSELF, WHEN THEY PURCHASE, FROM THEM, FOR THE FIRST TIME. REGARDLESS, ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN UNBIASED. I GIVE MY HONEST OPINION.