I am really excited to share this look and tutorial with you all today! This is another collab, my dear friend Honey, from youtube, came up with and invited me to do with her; using our Milani Bella shadows, and other drugstore products. She created a daytime look, and I did a look for night. To watch her tutorial click here (also check out her photos and read all about her creation on her blog). I saw a photo of her look and it is gorgeous!!! I am looking forward to seeing how she put it all together.
I wanted to do a purple smokey, with a light purple lip, but I did not want the purple to be too bright, or too dark. To watch how I created my look, please feel free to click on the video below!
For my makeup look I used the following products:
– Milani Eye Shadow Primer
– Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
– Milani Bella Purple Satin Matte Eye Shadow
– Milani Bella Pink Shimmer Eye Shadow
– Milani Bella Black Satin Matte Eye Shadow
– Milani Bella Ivory Satin Matte Eye Shadow
– Jordana 12 HR Made To Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point
– L’Oreal Manga Waterproof Mascara in Black
– Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
– Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
– Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose
– Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow
– Covergirl Lipstick in 340 Delicious
I want to thank Honey for inviting me to join in this collab. 🙂 I really enjoyed experimenting with our milani bella shadows and drugstore makeup together!!! I have yet to try some of my shadows out and it was fun trying different ways of applying them and even more fun with a friend!
What are your favorite drugstore makeup products? Please feel free to leave your thoughts below!!
I hope you all have a Happy Valentine’s day!!
FTC: I AM NOT BEING PAID BY ANY OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES FOR THIS POST. I BOUGHT ALL THE PRODUCTS USED WITH MY OWN MONEY. ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN UNBIASED. I GIVE MY HONEST OPINION.