A few weeks ago, my friend Honey on youtube, came up with an awesome collab for Valentine’s. We would each do a look with our Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette; I would be using the original Chocolate Bar for my look, and Honey would use her Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar for hers.
I was indecisive for a while as to what color scheme and placement I wanted to do. I am glad I chose the look I will be sharing today. The colors came together as I had hoped. To see how I created my Valentine’s look, feel free to click the video below.
For my makeup look I used the following products:
– Too Faced Insurance Eye Primer
– Nyx Eye Shadow Base in Skintone
– The shadows Amaretto, Strawberry Bon Bon, Black Forest Truffle, Champagne Truffle, and White Chocolate from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
– Urban Decay Dual 24/7 End Eyeliner (Venus/Crave) the Crave end
– L’Oreal Black Water Proof Manga Mascara
– Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
– Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sunlight
– Too Faced Sweet Heart blush in Candy Glow (the strip on the far right)
– Benefit’s High Beam Tint
– Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Flirt
– (not in the tutorial) Covergirl brow pencil in midnight brown and Salon Perfect Brow Sculpting Gel
I really need to use this palette more often!! It smells so delicious, and the shadows feel so soft, while I apply them. It was great seeing how this look came together using it. I want to thank Honey for inviting me to do this collab!! It was fun playing with Too Faced together!!!
What kind of makeup looks do you all like to create for Valentine’s Day? Have you tried either of the Too Faced Chocolate Palettes? What are your thoughts? What are your favorite romantic eye shadows? Please feel free comment below!!
FTC: I AM NOT BEING PAID BY ANY OF THE MENTIONED BRANDS FOR THIS POST. ALL THOUGHTS ARE MY OWN UNBIASED. ALL PRODUCTS (MINUS THE HIGH BEAM THAT I WON IN AN IPSY CHALLENGE) I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY. I GIVE MY HONEST OPINION.